This page will allow the citizens of EU to apply for a visa to Russia without personal visit to Russia visa application centre. For citizens of other countries – please contact Russia visa application centre in advance.
Before making your application online please read carefully the instructions below:
- This service grants you an opportunity to submit your tourist or business visa application online if you are not able to visit Russia visa application centre in person.
- Please note, that this service is temporarily available for tourist and business visas only.
- How does it work?
- Please check the requirements to the tourist or business visa processing times and visa and service fees.
- Register to the service with your personal email.
- Press Create new application.
- Provide your name and address details for the delivery and tracking.
- Attach copies of documents required for this visa type. For more information visit Tourist or/ Business visa section of this website. Please note, that only complete set of documents could be accepted for processing.
- You can submit applications for maximum 5 persons at once.
- After the submission you will get an email confirmation and a payment receipt.
- Your application along with the attachments will be checked by the visa application centre staff, and you will get a confirmation.
- When you get a confirmation, please send your documents by urgent post service (for tracking purposes) including passport, application form, photo etc. addressed to the Russia visa application centre mentioned in your email confirmation.
- Processing of your visa application starts when Russia visa application centre receives all the documents and applicable fees.
- During the processing time you will receive few emails confirming your application status.
- After your application is processed Russia visa application centre will send your passport back to you with urgent postal service. Postal delivery is included into this service.
- When your passport is dispatched for delivery you will get an email with the link and reference number to track your envelope.