About the specific Aspects of the Private Visas

If the parents of a minor child – a citizen of Russia, are not married, it is possible to issue a single-entry, double-entry and multiple-entry private visa to a foreign parent at the request of the second parent (legal representative) who has Russian citizenship. In this case, it is mandatory to present a birth certificate confirming the relationship with the child.

When applying for a multiple-entry private visa that allows you to stay in Russia for the entire duration of the visa, in accordance with the current legislation, you may need a certificate of the absence of HIV infection when staying in Russia for more than 3 months. At the same time, such a certificate is not required when obtaining a visa for spouses, children or parents of Russian citizens.

The term for issuing a multiple-entry private visa is 10 working days.

window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'G-NCFL3BJEYG');