Application process update
How to apply
Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your purpose of visit – do remember we are here to assist and help you through the entire visa application process but are not permitted to advise or guide you on choosing a visa category. The decision to grant or to refuse the visa is the sole prerogative of the Diplomatic missions of the Russian Federation in the Netherlands.
- Click on ‘Visa Types’. Confirm the visa type based on your reason for travel; do not make any confirmed bookings unless it is a mandatory requirement for the type of visa you are applying for.
- Complete your application online, https://visa.kdmid.ru/. Please note that handwritten forms will not be accepted at any of the visa application centres. When the application has been completed online, you must download, print and sign the form. Please note, the visa centre provides additional service to fill in the application on your behalf.
- Check fees payable, payment options and documents required. All such details can be found in the respective visa categories under the section ‘Visa Types’.
- Ensure your photo is strictly as per photo specifications. Please note, that at the visa application centre in the Netherlands you can opt for a photo service.
- Check the processing times and plan your trip accordingly.
- Submit your application to one of the visa application centre.
- You can always opt for one of the additional services during your visit at visa centre. For more information, please click here.
- After the processing time is over, please come to collect your passport at visa centre or choose a postal delivery while submitting your application or at any point of time.
- Please note that in order to collect your passport at the Visa Application Centre you will need to present the original receipt given to you during the submission which will be collected from you as a proof of delivery of your passport. Please make sure you have a copy of it if you require it for your records.
- It is Applicant’s responsibility to check the validity of the visa issued to ensure that it covers the period of stay requested, the number or entries required, and that it is valid for the purpose of trip immediately after collection of the passport. Embassy/Consulate will accept resubmission of passports for correction on the day of the passport collection only.